Become An Election Judge
A high School Senior or Junior may apply to be an Election Judge even though that student is not old enough to register to vote. Student Judges share the same responsibilities and hold the same authority as the other election Judges.
To qualify as a student judge you must:
- Be a high school senior or junior in good standing.
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Satisfactorily completes a training course for election judges held by the Election Commission.
- Meets all other qualifications for appointment and service as an Election Judge.
- Has written approval of the principal of the school attended and his or her parents or legal guardian.